This Fidget Cube has 7 different modules with unique functions.
1. Joystick, works just like the analogue stick on a gaming console controller. The stick can be moved in two directions, it swings back into position when released.
2. Switch, works like a lamp switch. Switches between two modes.
3. Five round buttons, three of them click when pressed, two are silent.
4. Metal marble, can be pressed and rolled in two directions. Clicks when pressed and released. Sits on the same side as #5.
5. Three cogwheels. All three have the same functions, can be rolled forward and backward in one direction. Barely any resistance. Sits on the same side as #4.
6. Raised wheel, can be rotated in one direction.
7. Submersion in the plastic, rubbed with your fingertip.
The stress toy can help counteracting stress, ADHD and OCD. The silent modules can be used for example during class or during meetings. Keep in mind some of the modules can make quite a bit of noise, depending on how you use them.
This is not the original. The product has the same functions, but is produced by a separate supplier.
Karin S. (verified owner) –
Fun thing to touch.
I talk a lot on the phone at my work and then it is good to play with instead of drawing crumbs on paper.
Lorin C. (verified owner) –
It’s good but would
It’s good but could have a little more fun buttons
Olov S. (verified owner) –
Well it was not so
Well it was not so good. It sounds
Joachim E. (verified owner) –
Keeps what it promises
All sides of the cube have a specific thing. The quality is around average. Very fingering and it will probably wear out quickly. On the other hand, it is quite cheap, so it is relatively affordable.
Alfons L –
This fidget toy is INCREDIBLY loud, so when I looked at unboxings and such on this, I did not understand how much it sounded. Sounds almost (no kidding) as loud as a train, but the stuff on it works well. Too bad it sounds so much …
Ingela L. (verified owner) –
It sounds a lot to be able to be used in lectures, for example.
It is good when you are waiting, for example.
Rasmus L. –
It is very addictive but can sound a lot, for example in the classroom
Carl A. (verified owner) –
Good function at a good price. Fast delivery and very fast support.